After you’ve hired a new manager, here’s a template you can use to introduce the new manager to your employees.
Good Day [recipient],
We are elated to let you know that [Full name] has agreed to fill the position of Senior Manager of [company]. [He/She] has [years] experience on the field of [industry] and we’re glad [he/she] decided to share that knowledge with us. [He/She] will be around starting [date].
If you have any business with [him/her] before the said date, please take it up with [Department head name], who will be incharge of [name of new hire] upon his/her arrival.
You are all invited on a small gathering on [date] to fully welcome [name of new hire] on board. Please show her the same warm regard that we all share with each other here in the company. We hope to see you there.
[Position in the company]
Other Free Letter Templates
- Announcement For The Company To Go Green
- Announcement Of A Change In Business Name
- Announcement Of Changes In The Current Pricing Policy
- Announcement of Death of an Employee
- Announcement Of New Business Opening
- Announcement Of New Hire
- Announcement Of Price Rollback For Catalogs
- Announcing a Price Increase
- Business Change of Address Letter
- Company Lunch Invitation Letter
- Company Memorandum About Wearing IDs All The Time
- Memorandum Regarding Changes In Company Policy
- Memorandum Regarding Holiday Treat For Employees
- Notice For A Change In Mailing Address For Billing
- Notice For a Change In Operating Hours
- Notice For Closing A Business
- Notice for the Incorporation of a Company
- Notice Of Withdrawal From Bidding
- Notice On Changes Regarding Waived-delivery Charges
- Notification For The Arrival Of A New Shipment
- Notification Of Appointment Of New Area Representative
- Notification Of Impending Visit From An Area Representative
- Notification Of Partnership Buyout
- Reminder Regarding Annual Benefit